18 Koritnik Street
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
The term 'Inextyn' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18 Koritnik Street, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Some pages may contain images and/or texts whose copyrights are attributable to third parties. Third party trademarks, logos and other names may not be modified, and they may not be used, downloaded, copied or distributed in any way except as an integral part of an authorized download, copy or transmission of material in these web pages.
– No license to any intellectual property has been granted by this site.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Bulgarian court.
The information Inextyn receives from you depends on your actions when visiting our site. We may gather data regarding visits to our site, including domain name, pages visited, length of user session, etc., to evaluate the usefulness of our site. Ocassionally "cookies" may be used to gather data.
You may decide to send Inextyn information, including personally identifying information. Any personal information you make available to Inextyn either through the Web Site or otherwise is done so voluntarily, with your knowledge and consent when making a request, submission or registration for services from Inextyn. The information you supply is maintained by Inextyn for the purpose of processing your request, inquiry and/or service requested and is maintained solely for that reason. Personal information provided by you will be made accessible to duly authorised Inextyn personnel and occasionally to persons or companies who carry out internal operations in relation to our business.
Other than as stated above, Inextyn will not use your personal data for unsolicited communications and we do not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal data submitted to us to any third parties unless it is to our legal advisors or where so required by law or a court decision. Inextyn will use its best endeavours to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times.